1. First you need to feel the foil and hand controller. To do this, lie down on the board and swim in this position.
2. When you feel comfortable, slowly get on your knees.
3. Have mastered kneeling, don't be afraid to stand on your feet.
4. We strongly recommend that you do not strain while lifting. The feeling of flying is an extraordinary experience for most, so your first reaction will be tense. This is normal, just relax all the muscles and concentrate on the position of the legs.
5. If you feel like you are losing your balance and are about to fall, do your best to just jump off the board. Don't try to stay on the board. Over time, you will find your exact way to jump into the water in time.
6. After that just get back on the board and keep skating.